Tuesday, August 07, 2007

one the road II

Conferences are hard work. Especially one that kicks off at 7:55am (I arrived shortly before 9, partly because I skipped the breakfast and partly because the Hilton is so incredibly vast I got lost making my way from the lobby to the ballroom.)

I'm finding this one on the vendor-heavy side, and the panels not particularly enlightening, but I'm a guest of the conference and I've made some new contacts, so not a total loss. I think I was spoiled by Promo Magazine's Interactive Promotion Summit, a quality event with great speakers and a low vendor to brand ratio.

So now I'm back at the bordello, enjoying a glass of wine complements of Kimpton, and catching up on work-work before I head out into the sauna once again for more schmoozing.

Exhausting.

Oh...and another cool hotel feature I noticed today -- the elevators have hardwood floors. Neat.

No comments: